Monkeypox virus is a viral disease caused by the variola major strain of the poxvirus family. Variola major causes smallpox, which was eradicated in 1980. Monkeypox is similar to smallpox in its symptoms, although it does not cause death. Symptoms include fever, headache, muscle aches, and rash. In rare cases, people have died from complications […]
- Benefits of Chyawanprash with Dabur, Patanjali, Zandu, Baidyanath, and other popular brands.
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators: The Cost-Effective and Efficient Solution for Oxygen Therapy”
- Benefits of Herbal medicines, Herbal supplements, Ayurveda Medicine,Natural remedies,Medicinal plants,Botanical medicine
- Blood pressure monitors such as the Omron Platinum and the iHealth Ease
- Monkeypox virus Signs,Symptom and Treatment